1. Years in practice. The Law Offices of William R. McGee, California Lemon Law Attorneys, is a law firm that has 19 years of case management and trial experience, settling /winning thousands of cases, growing
to be California’s Largest Lemon Law firm. Mr. McGee, the firms lead counsel, has years of extensive court trial experience with foreign and domestic auto manufacturers, a requirement in making the auto “giants” think twice about whether or not to settle a case, or risk going to a court trial.
2. Practice Exclusive to Lemon Law. The Law Offices of William R. McGee practices Lemon Law – exclusively – for 19 years. Mr. McGee was one of Lemon Laws “pioneers”, when lemon law legislation was being passed in the mid-eighties. He is one of California’s most experienced Lemon Law attorneys.
3. Size of Law Firm. The Law Offices of William R. McGee is fully staffed with numerous Lemon Law attorneys. Our offices serve all California residents, and we are California’s largest exclusively Lemon Law attorney firm. Our attorneys practice nothing other than Lemon Law, and travel throughout California to visit the firm’s clients during the course of many Lemon Law cases, as required. All attorneys at the firm are under the direction of William R. McGee.
4. Research and Technical Department. Letting auto manufacturer’s know that you know what
they know about known problems with their vehicles is tantamount to a successful Lemon Law case. Our law offices feature a fully staffed Research and Technical Department. The Lemon Law attorney requires this information about each vehicle’s problems to properly pursue a Lemon Law case. You can speak with our Research and Technical Director simply by calling our toll-free number to discuss
your vehicle. Simply knowing about common manufacturer’s documents like TSB’s (Technical Service Bulletins) is only the beginning. We have access to documents that no other attorney firm in California has, and use them extensively in settling (winning) Lemon Law cases.
5. Free Case Reviews & Evaluations. Free Consultation. When you call our offices regarding a potential Lemon Law claim, your call, case evaluation & review, or consultation with the attorney is at
no charge to you.
6. Attorneys Fees. Our firm accepts cases on a “no fee” or “contingency fee” basis. This means no “up front” Retainer Fee to start your case. No money required from you during the course of your case. If applicable, you only pay the contingency fee once we have made a settlement with the auto manufacturer. If we are unable to resolve your case, you owe us nothing.
7. Costs of Suit. Our firm will
advance all costs of suit for our clients, while many other firms will ask the
clients for costs of suit during the course of their case. We put out the money, and we put it in writing for you.
8. Contingency Fees. Many cases are accepted at
no cost to the client. If applicable, some cases are on a “contingency fee” basis. With this, you only pay the “contingency fee” to our firm once we have made a settlement with the auto manufacturer. And of course, if we are unable to resolve your case, you owe and pay us nothing.
9. Trial Record. The Law Offices of William R. McGee has extensive civil court trial experience. Though very few of our cases go to trial, it’s important to know that Mr. McGee is one of California’s most trusted – and respected– Lemon Law attorneys. Our office will be pleased to fax you written summaries of past and recent trial results. Our clients are routinely awarded additional “Civil Penalty” monies in trial cases,
in addition to their Lemon Law repurchase and monetary refund.
10. Standing with State Bar. William R. McGee, and the associate attorneys of the firm, are all in good standing with the California State Bar, free from consumer complaints.
11. Seeing the Case Through. Some cases will settle quickly without a lawsuit. Many will not. This is where our firm’s experience counts. This is the Lemon Law attorney “litmus test”. We
will vigorously pursue your Lemon Law case against the manufacturer to get the results you need. When needed, we come to
you. Our attorneys travel the state, offering our clients a minimum of inconvenience.
12. Expert Fees Responsibility. Our law firm advances
all costs including expert fees. Experts can run from the hundreds to
thousands of dollars. We advance this, and do not ask you to.
13. Vehicle Defect Verification. Our law firm advances the costs to hire an automotive mechanical expert in certain cases that require this step to effectively pursue the manufacturer.
14. The Human Touch. Your experience with our office will be met with friendly, knowledgeable representatives that take a genuine interest in not only your Lemon Law
case, but you, the client. This is the “personal touch” our offices have been recognized for during our 19 years of service to California residents pursuing Lemon Law claims.
VIOLATON NOTICE: The
concept, architecture and copy content of this web page, including, but
not limited to “Why Choose Our Firm” title and wording, “check
sheet” boxes, “Research and Technical Department” title and
wording, “Expert Fees Responsibility” title and wording, “The
Human Touch” title wording,
and other proprietary terms and language are strictly forbidden
from duplication in any part, form, or similar manner whatsoever. All
information contained on this web site is Copyright 6/2/02, Law Offices
of William R. McGee, California Lemon Law Attorneys. 1-800-CA-LEMON.
www.CaliforniaLemonLawAttorneys.com - Disclaimer